We can help make the transition to your own plan with Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC simple!
What you need to know as you turn 26 years old:
- If you are currently covered by your parent’s insurance plan, you will no longer be eligible for that coverage as of your birth month.
- Don’t be alarmed… we can help you with affordable health insurance.
- If you work full or part-time and have an income, you might be eligible for a subsidy to reduce your premium through Healthcare.gov/Marketplace. We complete this process for you.
- Insurance is important and everyone needs to have it.
- Call to speak to a licensed agent today (704) 527-4220 or fill in the contact form and an agent will contact you promptly either by phone or by email. You will work with a North Carolina representative that understands the area and knows the answers to your questions.
Our agents’ services are always free!